The mission of Delta Sigma Omicron is to advocate for inclusion of the University of North Carolina at Pembroke students who are disabled on campus into the University environment and to act as a group showing the opportunities available to disabled people in the UNCP community.
Any UNCP student, staff member, or faculty member in good academic and disciplinary standing with a 2.0 GPA may be a member of Delta Sigma Omicron. Meetings are held on the first and third Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m. in D.F. Lowry room 120-A. For more information call (910) 521-6695 or email Disability Support Services at .
10. We promote self-reliance for disabled students.
9. You will meet some pretty interesting characters, which will remain nameless.
8. Improving the lives of students with disabilities is a top priority.
7. Honor, trustworthy, united, as brothers and sisters should be.
6. We know how to have fun and be responsible at the same time.
5. If you can stand all the girls in the organization, then you’ll have a great time talking to them about things.
4. You believe you can achieve anything!
3. You see everyone as equal.2. We don’t make them disabilities or impossibilities. We enhance probabilities to become endless possibilities.
1. And last but not least, the most important reason to join the DSO is ME!!!